- News in Vietnam
- 28 October 2021
Da Nang is about to organize an Investment Forum
Identifying enterprises as the “frontline force” in economic recovery and development, Da Nang city is about to organize an Investment Forum in 2021 to accompany and remove difficulties for businesses, creating a growth momentum in 2022 from 6-7%…
8 Support Policies, Enterprises confidently operate
- In addition to the general support policies of the Government, the city is urgently implementing eight lists of policies to support businesses, business households, and employees.
- The city provides space rental support for small businesses doing business in markets around the city.
- Exemption and reduction of electricity bills in phase 5 for businesses
- Support the cost of testing and vaccination against Covid-19 for new recruits.
- Da Nang creates favorable conditions for small and micro enterprises to access loans from the City Development Investment Fund to restore production and business.
- Support infrastructure fees for manufacturing enterprises in industrial zones
- Allowing to delay the project implementation due to the impact of the Covid 19 epidemic
- Adjustment to reduce coefficients for particular land plots
- Implement the program to build housing for workers.
Removal “Chill Point”
Implementing Resolution 128/NQ-CP of the Government on temporary regulations on “Adapting, safe, flexible, effective control of the Covid-19 epidemic”, currently, Da Nang temporarily determines the epidemic level for 56/56 communes and wards throughout the city at level 2 – average risk.
Up to now, most businesses in Da Nang have returned to normal operations, taking responsibility for implementing measures to ensure the prevention and control of the Covid-19 epidemic.
Key projects that will be solved and sped up progress in the upcoming Q4 Forum include Lang Van project, Creative space complex in Da Nang, Aeon Mall, research proposal Studying Hoa Nhon Logistics Zone project, proposal of the Joint Venture Vimedimex Medical and Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company and Vimedimex 2 Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company, projects proposed by Lien Pacific Import and Export Co., Ltd. Sakae Holdings and partners…
Along with implementing policies to support business recovery and development, the city has also strengthened the robust application of information technology in disease management, prevention, and control, aiming to form soon “green citizens,” “green enterprise,” “green society”; enhance digital transformation.
At the same time, the authority also focuses on decentralization, authorization, reduction, and simplification of business regulations related to business establishment procedures, registration, investment expansion, customs, work permits, striving to reach the goal of GRDP scale in 2021 that maintain the same as of 2020, and GRDP growth rate in 2022 will increase by 6-7%.